State Park Admission Stickers
If you are in your vehicle and wish to enter the park for any reason you will need a State Park Admission Sticker. You may purchase a daily or an annual sticker. Annual stickers are valid from December 1 to December 31 of the following year. See link for current prices. Depending on your activitity in the park, additional fees may apply.
State Trail Pass
A state trail pass is required for all people age 16 or older biking, in-line skating, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, or off-highway motorcycling on certain trails. A state trail pass is not required for walking or hiking. A state trail pass is issued to the person, not the bike, horse, motorcycle, etc. It is non-transferable, meaning the pass cannot be passed from person to person or shared with others. The state trail pass must be filled out to be valid. A vehicle admission sticker is required if you park or take your motor vehicle within the boundaries of a state park, forest or recreation area.
- Horseback riding: Trail pass for everyone 16 years of age or older.
- Mountain biking on trails: Trail pass for everyone 16 years of age or older.
- Dirt biking: Trail pass for everyone 16 years of age or older.
- ATV riding: Registration in Wisconsin, an out of state trail pass and a license plate.
- Snowmobile riding: Registration in Wisconsin or an out of state trail pass.
- Hunting: Pheasant $3/day armband permit, all other hunting $1/day permit plus all applicable licenses and stamps.
- Camping: $12/night residents, $14/night non-residents and $5 extra per night for electricity.
- Dog Training: A $25/three year permit if using live birds or live ammunition.
- Nature Programs: For certain nature programs a materials fees may apply, they are always advertised accordingly.