The Bong Naturalist Association is a group of volunteers promoting conservation, education and recreation at Richard Bong State Recreation Area.
Save the Date:
Saturday, September 26 for the 21st Annual Wolf Lake Trail Run
- The Park is now open seven days a week
- Park hours are 6am-11pm
- Only annual sticker holders can access the park and you cannot buy stickers at the property.
- The only way to purchase an annual sticker is by phone 8am-4pm, call 888-305-0398 or visit:
- Friends of Wisconsin State Park
- Your Pass Now
- Campgrounds remain closed
- Restrooms are closed
- No drinking water is available
- Playgrounds are closed, including the Nature Explore Classroom
- All programs, events and reservations are canceled through June 7
- The park will be patrolled to ensure there are no problems or overcrowding, if that is the case, visitor numbers may be limited.
Please be respectful and safe so the park can remain open.
- Carry out all garbage, pet waste and recycling
- Don’t trespass, make sure the area you are accessing is open to the public
- Bring your own sanitizer and water
- Only recreate with members of your household
- Don’t pick native plants or remove any animals from the park
- If you see violations, please report them
- If you are not from Wisconsin and your state has a stay at home order, please do not leave your state